Monday, January 11, 2010

Encouragement Extreme Women's Event

There is a super exciting event going on in Greensboro the weekend of January 29th and 30th, and I wanted to tell all my friends about it! It is going to be an EXTREME event to help you live an extreme life for God, trust me, you dont want to miss it!

My Proverbs 31 sister Luann Prater, along with Carol Davis of the Billy Graham Radio Ministry at 106.9 The Light radio station, in addition to Ramona Davis, co-host of Encouragement Cafe, will be the speakers at this life changing event for women.

If you think you might be interested in going, get signed up quickly, because space is limited and time is running out!

The Encouragement Cafe radio show is who is hosting this Encouragement Extreme Womens Event. The event is only $119, which includes an overnight stay at the Embassy Suites on Friday night, entrance to all conference sessions, all conference materials, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday.

For more information, visit Luanns website, or the Encouragemente Cafe site.

Encouragement Extreme Women's EventSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Suzanne Eller (Suzie) said...

I wish I lived closer so I could be there!