Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi sweet friends - I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I am so sad that we have to wait a whole year until it comes around again!

I so enjoyed doing the Christmas movie series this month, I trust you did too! It took a lot of time, thought and research, but it was so well worth it! I will probably never watch all those movies with the same perspective again. Now they will be even better!

I am going to take a little blogging break until after New Year's and spend some time with my family this week. So I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year's holiday, and I look forward to linking up with you in 2011!

With love,

Tracie

Happy New Year!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracie,

THANK YOU for all the time, effort, enthusiasm, and dedication you put into these Christmas movie posts! They were FANTASTIC and SO well done!

I loved reading about each one and discovering new ways to look at the movies from a Christian perspective. Your insight was wonderful and shed a whole new light on them.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Smiles,
Natalie :o)