Monday, May 16, 2011

A great new blog to check out!

I want to take the opportunity this week to introduce all of you to my sweet P31 sister Samantha. Samantha works in the Proverbs 31 office and is one of the many backbones of our amazing ministry, working tirelessly behind the scenes as women get ministered to every day.

Sam not only has a heart of gold, but a wonderful blog called Fields of Gold! I want to encourage you to check out her blog.

I am guest posting on her blog today, but beneath my post, is a heartfelt post that Sam wants to share with you. This week, she is leaving the doubt and despair of unfulfilled dreams far behind, so join her as she jumps off the train of negative thoughts!

You will be inspired and encouraged after reading the words God has laid on her heart.

Click on the following link to hop over to her blog!

http://fieldsgold.blogspot.com/

A great new blog to check out!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Tracie,
The timing of this post could not have been more perfect (hoping over from Sam's :)) Thank you for writing this, the spirit of the Lord used it to speak straight to my heart girl!!!

Fields of gold said...

Tracie, thank you so much!! Your words touched my heart the first time I read this devo a year ago, and again... they are just as pertinent. Thank you for trusting the Lord and sharing that trust with others! You inspire me!!!

Love ya!
Sam